Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Dead Hook Motorsports Factory Fitment Intercooler!!!

Trader history for DHM (0)

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Hey Russ, I don't mean to be a pain. But I Pm'd u a few days ago and you said you'd send me an invoice, but haven't received anything. I know ur busy, just want to get one ordered. Thanks.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Hey Russ, I don't mean to be a pain. But I Pm'd u a few days ago and you said you'd send me an invoice, but haven't received anything. I know ur busy, just want to get one ordered. Thanks.
Try messaging him on Facebook. He's quick to reply on there.

Etyrnus

Looks pretty good to me.. granted, i'm still learning and have only checked out a few logs.

So....Data logs any one? http://datazap.me/u/etyrnus/log-1438868976?log=0&data=4-9

Stage 1, pre intercooler,80 degree ambient: Datalog13

Stage 2, w/ DHM stock fit, 98 degree ambient: Datalog 14

Stage 2, w/ DHM stock fit, 75 degree ambient: Datalog 15

And this one was about 10 minutes in traffic, had warmed up to about 80 and had the AC on at this point: http://datazap.me/u/etyrnus/traffic-stage-2?log=0&data=4-5-9
thanks for sharing. How are you liking stage 2 compared to stage 1?

Etyrnus

It's a noticeable difference. Seems to come on smoother, I don't really notice any difference to the spool time. Butt dyno is much happier. Once I have some spare cash, and the weather is similar to my base dyno, I'll go back and have another set of pulls done.

J2FoRS

Etyrnus

Glad to see people logging, if only I knew how to read them to see if that's good or not. :p

There's a lot in there, the main things I look at for this are boost pressure, rpm, and charge air temp. Temps are staying much closer to ambient temp.

J2FoRS

There's a lot in there, the main things I look at for this are boost pressure, rpm, and charge air temp. Temps are staying much closer to ambient temp.
Very good, and you said you monitor boost pressure, how has that been effected since install good sir?

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
any word on the charge pipes and how long it will take to be made/shipped? just curious is all. [MENTION=1098]drag4life723[/MENTION]